CBSE Class 10-12 exams will be conducted from mid-November onwards. Central Board of Secondary Education has released a list of guidelines for schools ahead of the exams. The exams will be conducted in a classroom with a strength of 20 students due to Covid-19 protocol
CBSE Class 10, 12 term exams protocols
1. Skill Subjects exam will start w.e.f. 15/11/2021 & Major Subjects exam from 24/11/2021.
2. OMR sheets will be available on CLOUD & downloaded from there.
3. Encrypted Question Papers will be sent to the school/exam centre in the morning.
4. The duration of exams will be 90 minutes.
5. Classroom teaching work for classes except 10 and 12 will be done between 08:00 am and 11:00 am or 11:30 am.
6. OMR sheet to be submitted to the exam control room by 01:30 p.m.
7. Evaluation will start from 01:30 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
8. Following Covid-19 protocol, 12 students’ seating arrangements are to be made in one room.
9. A centre has a strength of 500 students one observer, more than 500 students two observers.
10. The City Coordinator will appoint observers and change observers in between, as per need/request.
11. Answer key will be available by 01:30 p.m. Teachers of any subject can check the OMR
12. The evaluator has to upload the number of correct answers.
13. The handwritten answer will be final if it does not tally with a dark circle.
14. Separate remuneration for invigilator and evaluation.
15. Evaluation will be done at the centre of the exam and OMR sheets are to be sent to RO CBSE by 05:00 p.m. the same day.
16. Information related to Admit Cards will be given soon.
17. It is compulsory for students of 10 and 12 to appear in Term-1 exam being conducted by CBSE. Marks of this exam will be considered by CBSE at the time of declaration of CBSE Class 10 and 12 results in April/May.
18. MCQ type questions will be given to the students in Term-I.
19. Practical exam for Term-I will be conducted by the schools of the candidates, but the practical exam for Term-II will be conducted by CBSE as usual.
20. The CBSE has split the board exams of Class- 10 and 12 into two parts: Term-I (15th
November, 2021) and Term-II ( March/April, 2022).
21. The candidate’s final score of marks will be calculated on the basis of his performance in
both Term-I & Term-II.
22. Each question will carry equal marks and candidates will get options
Also Read : Jaro Education plans to strengthen its position in India’s Ed Tech Industry