Everyone is talking about education apps. Whether it’s the latest news, a review, or something you saw on social media, there’s always chatter about education apps. In today’s world, there are more and more devices that allow you to explore new learning materials, educational activities, and even tutors — all from your phone or computer.
However, with all of this talk about education apps in 2019, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. That’s where we come in! In this post, we will cover some of your top options for using high-quality educational apps in your classroom in the year 2022. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about using education apps to reach students in your school community.
What is an education app?
Simply put, an education app is any software that is used to help students learn. While an educational app can be used for a variety of different purposes, the main goal is to provide students with the tools they need to succeed in the classroom.
Note that the term “app” is used specifically for mobile software. This includes software for computers, tablets, and other devices. Examples of education apps that can be found on the market today include interactive lesson plans, resource-rich content, interactive assessments, and more.
How to use an education app in your classroom
First, you’ll want to decide if you want to use an app in your classroom or if you want to integrate them with an existing learning management system (LMS). If you choose the former, then you’ll simply want to find a high-quality app that will help your students learn.
Keep in mind that there are a number of things that can affect what people will choose to use. If there’s a certain app that’s popular in your community, you might want to look into if there are other options out there. Next, you’ll want to look into how you are going to use the app in your classroom. This will help you decide which app to use, and whether or not you want to integrate the app with an existing system.
Best education apps for Android
We’ve put together a list of some of the best Android education apps for use in your classroom in 2022. These apps can help you with assessments, learning sources for your students, and more.
- Class Dojo – Class Dojo is one of the most popular educational apps for teachers. This app allows you to create your own learning activities with text, images, videos, and other materials. Once you’ve created the activity, you’ll be able to share it with your students, who can then access the activity on their own devices.
- Khan Academy – Khan Academy is a go-to source for students looking to brush up on their learning. If you want to provide students with high-quality content, but don’t know where to start, this app is for you. This app allows you to search for over 3,000 educational videos and content right on your phone or computer.
- Duolingo – Duolingo is a great way to provide students with a language learning experience. This app allows you to create your own lessons and quizzes, with the content coming from a variety of different languages.
- Google Classroom – Google Classroom is one of the most popular tools for schools. This app allows teachers to create their own lessons, create assignments and assessments, and more.
- Moodle – This online learning tool is a great option for teachers looking to provide engaging content for their students. This app allows you to easily create your own content, manage your classes, and more.
Best education apps for iOS
As with Android, we’ve put together a list of some of the best iOS education apps for use in your classroom in 2022. These apps can help you with a wide variety of different tasks, including resources for assessment, creating interactive lessons, and more.
- Flipgrid – This app allows teachers to create and share their own content while also providing an extension to YouTube. This content can be used for assessments or lesson plans and can be used on a variety of devices.
- Assimilate – Assimilate is a great tool for teachers looking to create interactive assessments and quizzes. This app also provides a library of assessment templates, which can help you create engaging assessment experiences quickly and easily.
- Educreations – This app is a resource for teachers looking for lesson plans, resources, and more. It includes more than 100,000 lessons that you can use for different topics, from science to social studies to language arts.
- Noisli – This app is a great way to create engaging audio content for your students, while also providing them with a way to manage their own content.
- Accio – This app is a great way to create interactive content, while also providing an extension to visuals.
- Pummel – This app is a great option for creating interactive content, while also providing an extension to text.
- Canva – This app is a great option for creating presentations and graphics for your students, while also providing an extension to writing. – Scratch – This app is a great way to provide interactive content for your students, while also providing an extension to visuals.
- Graphing Calculator – This calculator allows your students to create graphs and charts, while also providing an extension to writing.
Whether you’re using an existing learning management system, or you’re creating your own app for the classroom, there are a number of options available. In today’s world, it’s important to provide your students with the latest and greatest technologies available, and that’s where education apps can help. These days, you can find a variety of different apps designed to help students learn.
This includes everything from interactive lessons to language learning tools, while also providing content for math and science. The best part is that you can find a high-quality app that fits your needs, whether it’s helping with assessments, creating content for your class, or providing resources for your students.