December 8, 2020.
TED NewsDesk, Kerala: Recently, the EducationWorld India released their Schools Rankings and the schools from Kerala were able to secure top positions in the global list. Trivandrum International School and Dawn International School are given the second and third place respectively in the ‘top international day-cum-boarding schools’ category.
Additionally, Sadbhavana World School from Kozhikode is ranked in the first place in the state and 10th internationally in the same category as Trivandrum International School in the 14th Annual EducationWorld India School Rankings (EWISER) 2020-2021 survey (second ed).
Following are the Top International day-cum-boarding Schools:
- Sadbhavana School, Kozhikode with a state ranking of 1 and a national ranking of 10.
- Trivandrum International School with a state ranking of 2 and a national ranking of 11.
- Dawn International School, Kochi with a state ranking of 3 and a national ranking of 16.
Thomas Residential School came first in the ‘top co-ed boarding schools’ category. Peeves Public School from Malappuram came second and Mar Thoma Residential School of Thiruvalla was ranked third.
To do the survey, the participants had been asked to rank India’s most famous 500 residential and international schools based on 14 categories of academic distinction. In the first part of the survey India’s ‘top day, government and special needs schools’ were ranked, and the list came out on November 10.
In the ‘top international day schools’ category, The White Schools of Kozhikode was placed at the top in the state. Meanwhile, Gems Modern School from Kochi was ranked second in the category.
Following are the ‘top co-ed boarding schools’:
- St Thomas Residential School, Thiruvananthapuram which ranked as 1st in the state and 13th nationally.
- Peeves Public School, Malappuram which ranked at 2nd in the state and 17th nationally.
- Mar Thomma Residential School, Tiruvalla was ranked 3rd in the state rankings and 29th in the national rankings.
It is a great achievement for the state which also boasts of the highest literacy rate in the country.
Source: New Indian Express